7. After clicking on the link from the email you received as explained in Part 1, you should be back to the same page where we started. Log in using the username and password that you just set up.
8. Under the “Working Holiday Schemes” heading, click on “Click here to apply”.
9. On this new page, select your country of origin from the list.
10. If your scheme is available, click on apply now.
Note: if your scheme is not available, check your country’s scheme opening date and time on WorkingHolidayNewZealand.com
11. Fill up all your personal details then hit save. You only need to fill out the fields with the exclamation point inside it.
12. After this is done click on identification under the personal tab. You will need your valid passport and another form of identification to complete this section. Click on save once you have filled in all the necessary fields.
13. You can now click on occupation details under the personal tab. This section is optional, so we advise you to skip it. However, if do want to complete it, enter your industry and occupation in the fields provided and search for a matching item in the list. It is quite confusing, so if you are unsure leave it blank and move on to the health tab.
14. Answer yes or no to all the health questions listed. If you answer yes to any of them, explain in the box at the bottom. Hit “Save” and move on to the character tab.
15. Same process here, answer yes or no to all the character questions listed. If you answer “yes” to any of them, explain in the box at the bottom. Hit “Save” and move on to the working holiday specific tab.
16. Answer all the working holiday specific questions. Now all the tabs should show a tick logo as you have completed the whole application. You can now click on submit and pass on to the Part 3 of this guide.
Note: Your intended date of travel does not have to be the exact date, this is for survey purposes only. If your dates are still open, no need to panic!