Before you get started, you may want to make sure that you qualify for a working holiday visa in New Zealand. All the criteria and conditions are outlined on the immigration website but the easiest way to check your eligibility is to use the Free Eligibility Test widget below:
1. Grab your passport and your Visa or MasterCard credit card (for the application fee) and head to this page using preferably the Firefox browser. (The page will open in other browsers, but the page has fewer bugs and glitches on Firefox).
2. On this page, select âworking holiday schemesâ.
3. Under “new users”, click on âcreate an accountâ.
4. Fill up all the required information keeping in mind that your password must have three different types of characters.
5. After clicking on âregisterâ you should see this page. Open the email in your inbox.
6. This email shows that your registration was successful. Click on the first link in the email and pass onto Part 2 of this guide.