We need people to join our teams on an avocado orchard. You will be planting avocado trees, ramming stakes tying trees and mulching and general orchard work
We prefer people who have had some outdoor work experience you must speak good English be fit (no back problems) have an IRD number and current work VISA. You must be drug free.
WE have work till about 20th Dec, you work 8 hours per day 5- 6 days per week (weather dependent)
You are paid $19.98 per hour (including holiday pay)
You will be staying at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). You can stay in a tent or in your van cost $14.00 per night or in shared accommodation for $17 per night. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theatre so if you need a daily cappuccino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks.
Own transport is preferred
E-mail jo at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions if you wish to apply for the job;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA?
2. Do you speak good English?
3. Your full name age gender and nationality (for accommodation purposes)?
4. What height are you?
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van?
7. Do you have a vehicle?
8. Do you have any spare seats to take others? (we car pool and share costs)
8. That you are available to work for up to 8 weeks
9. Are you colourblind have any back ailments or are you allergic to insect bites or pollen?
10. Please list any experience working in orchard or farm work?
11. Have you worked in New Zealand before if so doing what?
12. When are you available to start work ?
13. That you understand for the duration of the job you are required to stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park.