Farina Restaurant has been based in the heart of Ponsonby for 5 years and headed by Head Chef and Owner Sergio Maglione. We are looking for a Waiter to join our closely-knit team to †join us on a long term basis†. Rostered shifts and flexible hours, availability to work weekends and Sundays a must. Ongoing training will be provided.
-†Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
-†Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Great customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 -2 years experience in a Reastaurant is required†
- Outgoing friendly personality
- Good communication skills - English†
- Ability to work hard & under pressure
- High level of presentation
- Pay Rate is negotiable based on experience.
- 1 x Trial Shift to assess suitability from both parties
- Avaibility to work min 6 Months
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we'd like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a†team player†and be able to effectively communicate with our†Kitchen Staff†to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
This is a part time or full-time position to work in a fun, relaxed & professional environment. If you think you suit this role and could be a perfect fit to our small team please email us your CV or pop in and see us Tuesday to Sunday from Midday onwards.
Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.- and able to legally work more than 20 hours per week