Fixed Term and Casual Contracts Available:
2 x Oct-April
2 x Nov-Jan
We’re looking for motivated, professional and hardworking team players to join our cranking marine team this season.
Do you love being in, on and under the sea and can’t wait to share your passion with others? Are you super switched-on in marine environments and the world’s best teacher? If you answered yes then read on!
This is not a macho surfer summer job. This is a role full of variety for someone with heaps of heart. Every day is different and could include surf coaching, organising kids games, photographing lessons, assisting with snorkel lessons, running ocean awareness sessions, social media work, sales, customer service, bookings and heaps more.
We run our lessons during daylight hours Monday to Sunday. Surf and snorkel lessons are both scheduled and on demand, so we are constantly on our toes and super flexible.
We want to hear from you if you have:
– Surf coaching experience with valid certification
– a current first aid certificate
– an awesome grasp of English
– excellent communication skills for all ages and can relate to a wide range of people
– fantastic group management skills
– experience working with kids
– water-based certification in outdoor education, lifeguard/dive certificate, is preferred.
– Computer literate
Applicants must have their own transport, accommodation and a valid work visa. Full training provided. Check our Website, Facebook, and Instagram to find out more about us.
If you fit the criteria above, please send your CV with the Subject ?Surf Coach All Rounder? to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t meet the criteria, please don’t apply until you do.
We will be reviewing applications at the end of August 2018