The Festive Season is coming and every year, we receive applications from travellers wanting to be part of our sales team.
They have heard about us during their travels of Europe, North America or even Australia and want to know why this is said by many of our crew to be "THE BEST working holiday role ever or just perfect for ambitious Auckland-based locals that want to kick start their sales career."
So, as part of our XMAS and BEYOND recruitment plan, we decided to ask a bunch of our current sales consultants what they love about working Face-to-Face sales with us. Here were the responses:
Sam H - "I worked for a charity company and hated it. I liked the concept of selling to help a cause but the team did not feel like a group of friends. WE are friends. After having 3 months working for the Australian business, I realised how much of a family we are... Stoked to be part of it!"
Matty T - "For me it's simple, I got sponsored and that allows me to stay in the best country n the world. I had to prove myself but in doing so, it's opened up a future for me..."
Marianne P - "I worked hospitality as my first working holiday job. It was fun but the hours were unstable and my weekly earnings depended on what hours I got. Here, I control that. I work hard and party often because I'm here for a working HOLIDAY"
Sonya W - "I made enough through Xmas bonuses that I had the whole of April and May off.. Happy days!"
David S - "My favourite thing was going to Melbourne Cup recently for winning a monthly sales incentive. People are always winning great stuff!"
SO, at this stage you're probably wondering what this epic sales role is?
WHO WE ARE:
- THE world leader in our field;
- 21 sales offices worldwide across 3 continents;
- A business NOT a sales agency;
THE FULL-TIME ROLE INCLUDES F2F SALES IN:
- Shopping Centres
- Exhibitions and Events such as Comicon, Big Boys Toys, Erotica, The Home Show.
- Business-to-business channels.
NEW RECRUITS WILL RECEIVE:
- Ground floor sales training through our Facebook 'Training Academy' - IMPORTANT, you start immediately and train as you go! No 4-week training campaigns before you can start!
- Management and development opportunities if that tickles you.
- Excellent remuneration system;
- Live-in accommodation, if wanted - see our epic house in attached photos - it's an 8-bed furnished palace with everything included.
- Sponsorship opportunity;
- A team-based environment with encouraging managers, not "finger-pointers".
If you are a team player with a willingness to learn AND you are able to start immediately, we welcome your application.
To organise an interview, please shoot through your application and we'll be in touch!
PS. Please only apply if you are:
- 100% ready to go now;
- Have the confidence and personality to go straight in the deep end;
- Are available right through to Xmas.
- Have a HUGE work ethic!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.