MECHANICAL FITTER - NEEDED - NEW ZEALAND
We have an exciting opportunity available working for a well-known progressive engineering company.
If you are reading this you are most likely looking for a change?
Looking to grow and develop within an organisation?
Wanting to work for a company where your input makes a difference. Maybe you are wanting to work for a Manager who can honestly say 'yes, been there, done that' and that can walk the walk and talk to the talk.
Above that you are probably wanting to work for a company that does not have old equipment which breaks down (constantly) and is not afraid of investing in the plant and its' people.
IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS I HAVE GOT YOU ATTENTION!!
What am I looking for?:-
- Someone that has a strong background within a manufacturing or production environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a fully-qualified fitter.
- Understands the importance of scheduled and preventative maintenance.
- A good understanding of lean manufacturing.
- Must be able to read mechanical schematics.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Someone that is very H&S focused.
What is in it for you?
* Rewarded fairly (above market rates)
* Flight paid for
* Relocation package
* Work in a great team
* The opportunity to work with some of the world's most advanced technology (of it's kind)
* A company that has great progression
YES... YOU NEED TO CALL NOW!
CALL: +44(0)1229 343791
TEXT: +44(0)7547 979921 or +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited