We will need 2 Hostel supervisors for our busy time at our accommodation (free for the Supervisor).
- One is in town (Alexandra) at the Dunstan High School.
Period from around the 20th of December until end of January.
- One on site at our orchard (10km away from Alexandra).
Period from hopefully Xmas until early February (end of cherry picking).
It is an important role; you will need to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the workers (up to 50) by applying the Health and Safety rules.
The right candidate will (not necessary all):
- Have experience in Hotel/restaurant
- Be mature and strong enough to make himself/herself respected
- Not afraid of cleaning (it's a daily routine) kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, commune area
- Have experience in Entertainment to maintain a good cohesion and be sure workers will keep a nice memory of their time while they worked at Dunstan Hills
- Have a sense of leadership and very organised (bound, room availabilityÖ.)
- Be able to use basic Excel/word
- Be able to communicate with the Health and Safety coordinator, Lilly
For more information or expressing your interest to this job, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will need a CV, and a letter showing me why you would be good for this job.
It is a full time job, you won't be able to do other job. We need your commitment for the whole season and you will need to be on site every night.