MUST HAVE RESIDENCY, a WORK VISA or a WORK HOLIDAY VISA
– Summer busy lodge and cafe : locals, NZ and international tourists.
– in Tuatapere, Southland (population 550) : 1 hour South of Te Anau / 1 Hour West of Invercargill
– nearby : Fiordland National parks/ Hump Ridge Track (soon great walk)
– Cafe- Restaurant summer trading hours : from 7 or 8 am until Late daily
– Vision : semi self-sufficient cafe, growing herbs, vegetables, fruits on site and preparing or processing on site, serving high quality typical restaurant food and beverages in a mid-range setting and service level.
– Team :
* owner-manager : over 35 years of cooking experience.
* manager : 8 years experience as cook and barista.
* second chef : 3 years experience
* front house : 7 years experience
+ barista-waiter / + dishwashers
ABOUT THE POSITION
– Experience required
– Must have very good english.
– Salary : to negociate in function of experience.
– Job description :
* Welcome customers and guests and check-in for accommodation
* Take, serve, clear food orders
* Make and serve drinks (coffee, wines, beers, cocktails)
* Till handling
– Skills :
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Outstanding people skills
* Well-groomed, professional appearance
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
* Honest and reliable
– Must be available to work mornings or nights, Public holidays, Xmas eve, Easter,New Year, school holidays, functions etc.
– Position : from November 2018 until April 2019 (6 months)
– Trial period : 1 week.
– Shifts roasted (5 days a week, 40h+)
– Accommodation on site available, Meals can be provided depending on your wish.
Please apply by email only with CV, letter and references