Fabrication Team Leaders NEW ZEALAND
Our client provides specialist expertise in design, manufacture, installation and maintenance. They operate nationally and internationally
They have permanent positions for Fabrication Team Leaders for the
Heavy Equipment Division:
You will be leading a team in their heavy equipment workshop working on varied equipment including forestry conversions on excavators in an ?on the tools? capacity. The nature of the work calls for a very high level of quality and attention to detail.
Starting at $30 NZ dollars an hour
40 hours a week
To take on this role you must
– Be Self-motivated.
– Be Reliable & punctual.
– Be able to work flexible work hours.
– Have a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
– Have experience being a team leader.
– Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
– Fabricate to a high standard.
– Weld to a high standard.
– Excellent leadership and people skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Hold a current driver’s licence.
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Tel: +44(0)1229 343791 / +44 (0)1229 480232
Mobile: +44(0)7547 979921 / +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited
About SVR Established in 2013. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply tradespeople into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as , Carpenters, Welders, Scaffolders, Fitters, Engineers and Diesel mechanics. All current vacancies can be found on our website.