MUST HAVE RESIDENCY, a WORK VISA or a WORK HOLIDAY VISA
– Summer busy lodge and cafe : locals, NZ and international tourists.
– in Tuatapere, Southland (population 550) : 1 hour South of Te Anau / 1 Hour West of Invercargill
– nearby : Fiordland National parks/ Hump Ridge Track (soon great walk)
– Cafe- Restaurant summer trading hours : from 7 or 8 am until Late daily
– Vision : semi self-sufficient cafe, growing herbs, vegetables, fruits on site and preparing or processing on site, serving high quality typical restaurant food and beverages in a mid-range setting and service level.
– Team :
* owner-manager : over 35 years of cooking experience.
* manager : 8 years experience as cook and barista.
* second chef : 3 years experience
* front house : 7 years experience
+ barista-waiter / + dishwashers
ABOUT THE POSITION
– Experience required
– Must have very good english.
– Salary : to negociate in function of experience.
– Job description :
* food, hygiene and quality capability
* cooking, preparation and presentation
* cleaning and dishwashing
– Skills :
* passion for food and perfection
* work well with others and often alone
* handle occasional stress of a la carte service
* be flexible and reliable on the work time
* be honest and loyal
* be motivated and enthusiastic
* good communication skill.
– Must be available to work mornings or nights, Public holidays, Xmas eve, Easter,New Year, school holidays, functions etc.
– Position : from the beginning of November 2018 until the end of April 2019 (6 months)
– Trial period : 1 week.
– Shifts roasted (5 days a week, 40h+)
– Accommodation on site available, Meals can be provided depending on your wish.
Please apply by email only with CV, letter and references