Do you love children? Are you looking for a rewarding job? Are you located in Wellington and plan to stay here for at least three months?
Au Pair Link has multiple host families located in Wellington looking for their next au pair!!
Wellington, the capital of New Zealand, sits near the North Island’s southernmost point on the Cook Strait. A compact city, Wellington features a waterfront promenade, sandy beaches, a working harbour and colourful timber houses on surrounding hills. It is a vibrant city with a creative culture fuelled by great food, wine, craft beer and coffee. What more could you want?!
Our host families have at least one child and are looking for their next big brother or sister to take care of their little ones and help them learn and grow. The typical daily duties include contributing to the children’s development and love for life, completing educational activities for them, playing with them and caring for them. You will be occasionally required to help with the families evening meal preparation and do some child-related light house work. To one of these families, you can be an absolute superstar!
You’ll have your own furnished bedroom, with internet access and full board included. If you’re an energetic, mature individual with a love for life and children then apply today!
• Start ASAP!
• Rural based placements with farming families
• 3 to 6 month contracts available
• 20 to 45 hours per week depending on host family
• Live in position, not available to couples
• Full drivers license necessary
• Must be IN NEW ZEALAND and hold a working holiday visa or New Zealand residency/citizenship – cannot have a student visa
What You’ll Get:
• Room and board included, so you don’ t have to worry about paying for rent, bills of food!
• A guaranteed weekly wage between $200 and $260 per week
• Access to networking events such as coffee groups, playgroups, group activities
• Two days off per week
• Up to four weeks paid holiday
• A completion bonus paid out at the end of your placement, average bonus is $500!!
Please contact Cherilynn Buckingham (Candidate Manager at Au Pair Link) on 09 551 9081 or copy this web address into your browser to apply – https://link.aupairlink.co.nz/initial-application/aupair/default.aspx
Recent au pair candidate feedback:
“Throughout the process of becoming an au pair, Cherilynn consistently provided the best guidance I could have asked for. Not only did she help with the process and make sure I found a suitable family, she would regularly check in via text to see how I was doing, and even now that I am with my host family she still goes the extra mile to reassure me and give extra tips. I am so, so appreciative for all her help and determination as the au pair experience is such an exciting and rewarding job!!” – Jessica-Rose